This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you view yourself?
05-27-2013, 03:50 PM
How do you view yourself?
I have very high self-esteem. It took me fourteen years to finally feel this way without altering myself.
I was on twitter, and this VERY skinny girl in my grade, who I follow, retweeted this:
"I don't have the body I want because I'm not working hard enough"
I looked at the account, and it's pretty much about how worthless this person and the followers feel. The tweets are about starving yourself in order to be "perfect".
That made me so sad... It's so sad that in this world, girls (and some guys) feel as if they aren't good enough.
So with multiple tweets I wrote back:
"I am not hating on anyone. Let me tell you, I am 5', like 130 LBS, size 8 in clothes, 30" waist. No bones are sticking out. But I think I'm drop dead gorgeous and it took me 14 years to finally see it. I've starved myself, gone on so many diets, and ended up in the hospital because I fainted from hunger. You're all beautiful inside and out, no matter the number, or what you see in the mirror. I cannot stress that enough, you are gorgeous, beautiful, incredible, lovely inside and out."
So let me just say: you're on this earth for something. You matter to some one. You are loved. No matter what BS anyone says to you or how worthless you feel, just know that you're priceless and no one can replace a person as unique, beautiful, and perfect as you.
I know, cheesy, but I just had to say something!
So how do you view yourself? And list five things you love about yourself! (:
Here are mine:
I love my strength, my bravery, my imagination, my body, and my compassion.
John, if people dislike you, that's their problem. I bet you're a great person to be with (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do you view yourself? - Beautiful and Blissful Introvert - 05-27-2013 03:50 PM
[] - John - 05-27-2013, 03:52 PM
[] - Drunkenbat679 - 05-27-2013, 03:53 PM
[] - straightbook046 - 05-27-2013, 03:53 PM
[] - ?? - 05-27-2013, 03:58 PM
[] - Grumps - 05-27-2013, 04:06 PM
[] - hollowDesperado361 - 05-27-2013, 04:14 PM
[] - ❤εℓℓε❤ - 05-27-2013, 04:17 PM
[] - мαяgσт. - 05-27-2013, 04:21 PM