This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really want to be famous?
06-12-2013, 11:46 AM

It depends on what type of famous you want to be. There is "famous" and famous. "Famous" is through social networks such as YouTube. If you want to walk red carpet, do appearances etc. then don't use YouTube unless your a singer, use it to connect with your audience, lots of celebrities do that. If you want to be properly famous, you will need some sort of major talent if you want to last. That can be singing, acting, sometimes modeling etc. but beware, your chances of becoming famous that way are very hard and your chances of making it and becoming famous are like 1 in 10,000. The Kardashians became famous through Kim's famous friends so knowing the right people counts. I would recommend joining a lot of social networking sites such as twitter, Instagram, Keek and maybe making a Facebook like page, make sure that all your posts are interesting and the numbers will soar up. You have to remember that fame has a lot to do with talent and quite often looks but if you believe you can achieve it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I really want to be famous? - Lauren - 06-12-2013, 11:23 AM
[] - The Sunshine Goth - 06-12-2013, 11:27 AM
[] - Austin - 06-12-2013, 11:29 AM
[] - Vic - 06-12-2013, 11:37 AM
[] - Lucy - 06-12-2013 11:46 AM