This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like i'm losing all of my friends?
06-12-2013, 03:15 PM

ino its hard .. ive been through it its not a nice feeling.. believe me you feel like your doing something wrong and that your not good enough for them.. when actually its them that arent good enough for you.. dont u feel like u deserve better.. i can imagine your giving so much effort and its failing ( i used to do it too) but really they dont deserve it.. they obviously arent your friends as horrible as it is.... i got to a stage where i couldnt take being made to feel ignored anymore all my confidence went down and im guessing its starting to happen to you aswell ..... dont ever feel like your not good enough for people cause you are! somewhere out there there are the perfect friends that will cherish and appreciate you .. u just havnt found them yet.. unfortunately youve fell into a horrible bitchy crowd.. ino its hard but its time to distance yourself from them... i did it was hard and felt so lonely but im glad i did it... id rather have no friends then have a group of people that talk about me behind my back and treat me like crap.. eventually you will meet new REAL friends... trust me... any extra support .. send me ur email and ill help u out more ... clo x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cloe - 06-12-2013 03:15 PM
[] - smiles19652001 - 06-12-2013, 03:30 PM