This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like i'm losing all of my friends?
06-12-2013, 03:30 PM

Stand up for yourself and ask them why they act this way and why they do not want to be your friend anymore. Make them be responsible for their recent behaviour towards you.

Remind them you have all been good friends for many years and why is it now they are treating you badly?

Ask them why they cut you out of photos and ignore you. Make them explain and give you a proper answer.

Talk to each one alone and make sure they are not telling lies to you. Ask them to be honest and explain why they now don't want you in their group of friends.

If they keep doing this I would not regard them as honest reliable friends. I would walk away with my head held high and forget about them and their bitchy behaviour.

It sounds to me as though they are not very kind, caring, nice girls at all and won't be very good friend towards you in the future. It is hard but being with them won't make you happy in the long run.

Use this as a learning curve and go out and make some new friends who will appreciate you and will enjoy your company. Good luck Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cloe - 06-12-2013, 03:15 PM
[] - smiles19652001 - 06-12-2013 03:30 PM