This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Addicted to facebook? Please help!?
07-24-2013, 12:54 PM
Addicted to facebook? Please help!?
I feel like sometimes I try to hard by posting a lot of things on facebook. I like to post silly things and inspirational things. Things that make me laugh, and quotes that lift me up. The only thing is maybe sometimes I overdo it and people can sense it as me trying too hard. Not very many people like it. Also I am in highschool. So it could be that what I post might not be Highschool "cool" enough or whatever. Maybe highschool students are not interested in being compassionate and caring yet like I am. I guess they have thier own fads and cliches that they would rather be in, or stalking someone they like. I only post three things a day. Maybe I should go on every other day?

Sometimes I post to much about how I feel when I am in a bad mood. I know I shouldn't but sometimes I just feel hurt and want to be heard. I have been feeling convicted lately and feeling mixed. I don't know but I feel like maybe I am addicted to facebook. People who were my friends use to like my posts but now they stopped. Maybe I am doing to much. I want to keep them as my friends and I want them in my life but I don't want them to run away if how much I am putting on facebook is affecting them. Or do I just have the wrong idea of facebook? idk.

Sometimes I just want to start over. I have always wanted to be accepted by people because I was born with something that made me look different. I used to be mocked and teased for looking different. So I have always wanted to fit in and be approved by people. I guess I try to hard and it comes across as forcing people to like me. How do I let what I put on facebook be natural so that it doesn't come across as trying to hard (forcing) or trying to win over acceptance or approval from people?

I need some advice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Addicted to facebook? Please help!? - sugarsweet55634 - 07-24-2013 12:54 PM
[] - Thibaud - 07-24-2013, 12:59 PM
[] - Kristy - 07-24-2013, 01:14 PM