This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help!-facebook text messages?
07-26-2013, 04:32 PM
help!-facebook text messages?
Okay basically i've activated facebook texts notifications where they text you whenever someone pokes you, messages you, adds you as a friend, writes on your time line etc... but facebook hasn't/isn't texting me at all? have i done something wrong? this is what i've done EXACTLY and in this order...
1-opened the facebook app on my iphone
2-clicked "account settings" then clicked "text messaging"
3-i then pressed "activate facebook text messages"
4- chosen my country then selected my mobile carrier
5- it then told me to send a specific number to a specific mobile number. so i did that exactly how it told me too.
6- facebook then replied to the text with a code and told me to enter the code, so i did, i copied and pasted it so it's exact.
7-i then clicked activate.
8- it says that i have been confirmed and that facebook text messages are now activated but they don't seem to be working? it will let me update my status via texting but that's it. i un-friended my mum then asked her to add me again just to check, but nothing worked, she messaged me sent me a friend request nothing workedConfused i've already tried deactivating then reactivating facebook texts.. please helpSmile
i've already double checked my mobile number and everything like that.. still not working:3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
help!-facebook text messages? - Adele - 07-26-2013 04:32 PM
[] - Praveen - 07-26-2013, 04:39 PM
[] - Andee - 07-26-2013, 04:49 PM
[] - coy - 07-26-2013, 04:55 PM
[] - Noman Mostafa - 07-26-2013, 04:58 PM