This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have an issue with Facebook, but I don't want to close my account?
07-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Have an issue with Facebook, but I don't want to close my account?
I really like using Facebook to see what my friends and relatives are up to and just to post what I'm up to. Up until about a week ago I got so many likes and comments on my statuses and pictures. I only post once or twice a day btw. All of a sudden people just stopped liking what I've been posting. If you look at my wall the past 9 statuses or so have zero likes. It's somewhat embarrassing actually. Then I started thinking that they're all doing that just to make me feel bad. I don't know why though and I think I'm being silly, but I can't help it. I've always had issues with thinking people are ganging up on me when they're really not. I went back through my statuses to see if I had posted anything offensive and I don't think I have.

I used to hate Facebook and never got on it, but for the past few months I've really been into it. I've also noticed I haven't been too happy since I've been on it. Do you think I should just delete it? Or if someone has some different advice that might help I'd like to hear it. Don't waste YOUR time with smart alec answers. I'll only ignore them. This might be a little stupid, but I'd like some advice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Have an issue with Facebook, but I don't want to close my account? - ? - 07-27-2013 05:49 AM
[] - how_i_trust_u - 07-27-2013, 05:58 AM
[] - Say No Evil - 07-27-2013, 06:07 AM