This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help asking a girl i like out on Facebook?
07-28-2013, 09:18 PM

Take a break from the conversation and instead, go to her page every day and like something she wrote or posted. Don't do it excessively, as that can be a turn off. Just like one thing. This way, your name will go through her head at least once every day !! Keep this up for a little while. Maybe 2-3 weeks. Then casually message her again and talk to her about something she posted that you liked. This is a good conversation piece because for one thing, it's about HER and another thing is its something you both would agree on. If you do this she will realize that someone out there is really paying attention to her, and this is a major plus. Get her to open up. In this message she seems kinda annoyed by you. Lighten the mood with small talk and if she starts to write Lols and stuff, then she's interested in talking to you. If she keeps writing one word replies or sentences with attitude, lay off!!! Continue to talk to her for about another week and then ask her out. I know it may seem like a long process but if you just flat out ask her she will say no and that's that! My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years now and we met online. We talked on Facebook for a long time before deciding to meet. It was worth it because we are now getting married !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Aren - 07-28-2013, 08:47 PM
[] - Ali - 07-28-2013, 09:03 PM
[] - Arthur - 07-28-2013, 09:06 PM
[] - Many Stars - 07-28-2013 09:18 PM
[] - Liberal Lard - 07-28-2013, 09:30 PM
[] - Sumon - 07-28-2013, 09:34 PM
[] - whisperingpolice457 - 07-28-2013, 09:40 PM