This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Get Bigger on Youtube?
10-13-2012, 04:18 AM

Minecraft is HUGE on YouTube. As in, half the people on YouTube who upload Minecraft videos have +10,000 subscribers.

With Minecraft, you should try uploading videos of you and your friends building on one world. Include a cool, CONSISTENT, thumbnail for each video so people know it's a series. Also, build Redstone creations! There are many more things you can make that people haven't. Think about it, people have made an interactable piano, hidden piston doors, etc..

Oh, and be creative! Big Grin

Edit: I should mention that Pokemon Leaf Green won't bring in as much views as one can expect during this year. With Pokemon Black and White 2 being released recently in Japan, walkthroughs, etc. have been booming with views. You should buy the game when it comes out, and just make a walkthrough (Or even a playthrough!). I used to have a YouTube with 800+ subscribers, but I got rid of it. That reminds me. Get involved with the community! Usually, people will subscribe to you if you make your channel open to others. Who knows, maybe someone will subscribe to you because your channel looks awesome! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to Get Bigger on Youtube? - Emma - 10-13-2012, 04:10 AM
[] - Abraham - 10-13-2012, 04:18 AM
[] - SiiJei - 10-13-2012, 04:18 AM
[] - Respawn - 10-13-2012, 04:18 AM
[] - Suzuki-san - 10-13-2012 04:18 AM