This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does match.com use people's fb account to make a fake profile on their site?
08-02-2013, 07:36 PM
does match.com use people's fb account to make a fake profile on their site?
So my friend decided to try match.com and told me she saw that my boyfriend had an account with them starting three weeks ago. I confronted my boyfriend about it while he was at work accusing him of cheating and he said he did not have an account with them or was ever on their site.When he got off work he told me that he looked into it and said that dating sites like match.com use random peoples fb, friendster, myspace, etc account to make fake profiles for their dating site to make it seem like they have a lot of candidates.

The information included stuff like his age, location, sex etc that was on his fb including one of his pics. But the dating site also had his hair color, height, and description of what type of girl he was looking for and that wasnt on his fb.

I looked online and all I could find was that dating sites did make fake profiles but it did not say whether or not they stole info and pics from fb to make a fake profile of that person on their site.

Please help I need to know whether he is cheating or not.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
does match.com use people's fb account to make a fake profile on their site? - Yan - 08-02-2013 07:36 PM
[] - kelly - 08-02-2013, 07:37 PM
[] - Kittysue - 08-02-2013, 07:51 PM