This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I add this girl on facebook? Can't think of anything else?
08-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Should I add this girl on facebook? Can't think of anything else?
So long story short, there was this girl in my class at school (Jr College) and she was into me, I think, but I was stupid and waited until recently to decide to make a move. Of course, the day I planned to was the day she dropped the class.

I have no other way of getting in touch with her besides facebook, but here's where it gets a little weird. Her fb is set up so that you can't find it unless you have a direct link to her profile, and I managed to find it through a little google navigating. If I add her, which is the only thing I can think of to stay in contact with her, wouldn't it seem a little creepy considering the way I found her facebook? Would I be able to get away with just playing it off lightly so it doesn't seem weird? Thanks.

In case anybody suggest I just forget about her, the whole reason I'm hung up on this girl is because she's really, really hot. She models and sh*t, so you get the picture. lol. I don't want to let this just slip away. I would feel like an idiot...
@Biscuit I dont understand your comment. I said she's hot, but that's not the only reason I want to contact her. I already said she was into me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I add this girl on facebook? Can't think of anything else? - CuppycakePirate - 08-12-2013 01:09 PM
[] - Bob - 08-12-2013, 01:25 PM
[] - BISCUIT - 08-12-2013, 01:40 PM
[] - Thebobster - 08-12-2013, 01:51 PM