This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CATFISH???? Can 2 people have the same email address but with a different password?
08-12-2013, 06:45 PM
CATFISH???? Can 2 people have the same email address but with a different password?
Ok something weird is going on ...........I met a guy online a week ago and he seemed nice enough AND he offered to text in the beginning but I didn't want to give my real number . anyway lately he hasn't responded as much and I pretended to be a new woman and he replied quickly so when I went back as the real me I told him we don't have to meet and its fine, thanks'' but he said he was still interested . hes repeatedly said he wants to hang out and etc. soo. also he did send me pics. ive been saying that I want to voice verify and then meet in a public place but we still haven't spoken. I did some homework and I googled his email and some of it Is consistent in terms of his age and his name came up BUT his myspace profile said he was in berverly hills -it may be an old profile- and name but then I went to spokeo and a picture of a different man came up . I tried looking up IP addresses and some came up with CA and some came up with NJ which is where he claims to be from. but the spokeo search showed a different guy with a NJ ip address I think. he says hes down to meet and is down for anything yet idk. is it possible for 2 people to even have the same email

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
CATFISH???? Can 2 people have the same email address but with a different password? - ★Hello Kitty knows where U live♥ - 08-12-2013 06:45 PM
[] - JJ - 08-12-2013, 06:46 PM
[] - Shay - 08-12-2013, 07:00 PM
[] - Smokies Hiker - 08-12-2013, 07:09 PM