This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is mad at me about something that she should have never been involved in, help?
10-13-2012, 07:02 AM

Panda sounds like she just loves drama. She loved being the only friend of someone who had anxiety problems and had no friends. She loves texting with your cousin who has issues that lead them into counseling. Now that you have more friends and a better hold on your mental health, she is trying to create drama once again by fighting with you.

As someone who has had these types of friends in the past, you need to drop her. They are not worth the time or effort you put into them. If she got into a fight with you about something that's not her business and now she's spreading stuff on Twitter the girl loves DRAMA.

I'm not sure if this is your last year of high school or just the last week of this grade but you just need to relax and ignore her, if she wants to play games with you. You just need to ignore it. It's not worth it, she's not worth it.

I know you want to be her friend but I think your mom is right, she is jealous and insecure and while I know you want to tell her that she shouldn't be and that you still like her and want to be her friend. It won't work. She'll just ignore you and continue to act like a dummy because dramatic people feed off that stuff.

I say just ignore her and enjoy your last week with your other friends. And your friends will definitely ask what's wrong, just tell them a short version of it and just be done with it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Alicia - 10-13-2012 07:02 AM
[] - carmelcream - 10-13-2012, 07:02 AM
[] - Shriekingspot710 - 10-13-2012, 07:02 AM