This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what will be my job , i mean career in the future ?
10-13-2012, 06:55 AM
what will be my job , i mean career in the future ?
Hi i'm 16 years old and i've no idea what will be my job in the future...Now, i'm considered to be a rich boy because of my dad's business..I hate to take his company in the future because i'm really not interested in it...So really what should i be??? Well , i've no real interest about a specific thing , because i'm interested in many things..

1. I like to exercise , but not really good in sports. Soccer is my favourite, but i lack the confident to play well . At times, i've considered about being a professional soccer player but i only started playing months ago ..So it is like IMPOSSIBLE... I also like other sports but only swimming i think ,the only sport i'm a little bit good with .. As for exercises , i like to lift weights and do pushups or other calisthenics ... I really like to have a sixpack and keep myself fit..

2. Well possibly my main hobby, the one that i do everyday , BROWSING THE INTERNET. Not playing an offline computer, i dont like to open my computer if it is offline, . But i like to find many informations on the internet (sports, news etc) or social networking (twitter,facebook) .

3. I'm not really interested in science , but MATH is my favourite subject in science.

4. One of the things that i'm good in is ACTING . I always know how to act real , possibly when joking or lying .

5. I'm very handsome/attractive according to the girls , and i like to be FAMOUS but i'm a SHY guy ...

6. I like to watch sports(mainly , football(soccer) ) and discuss about it ..

7. I'm an Indonesian, in which we never really speak english in public place . I learned english from TV , internet and i know many kinds of accent (American,British,Singapore) ...but my main problem is pronouncing Rrrrr...

8. I'm also a professional wrestling fan ...(I learned most of my english by watching wrestling)

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what will be my job , i mean career in the future ? - Pele - 10-13-2012 06:55 AM
[] - chris_aka_big_red - 10-13-2012, 07:03 AM