This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm terrified to get a Facebook?
08-13-2013, 11:51 AM

Hi,

I can relate to how you feel.

I got a Facebook about 3 years ago and ever since then I found that it was easier to connect with and keep track of my entire network and even reconnect with old friends from childhood.

I have deactivate my Facebook a few times because it was distracting me from doing my studying. I also closed it during my past break ups. I deactivated my four months ago for these reasons I have just described and have yet to reopen it because I guess I got tired of checking it. I also had a bad experience when I saw that the guy I was dating earlier this year, commenting on racy pictures of this hoe, which really hurt me.

However, I keep telling myself that I need to get back on Facebook because I feel like I am losing my connection to my friends and network and its easier than texting them.

My advice is to get a Facebook, but to not post very much if you want to keep your life private. Also, to not add people who you don't really talk to or care for on your friends list. You can also deactivate your Facebook like I did if you want a break from or want to stop using it.

Hope this helps!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm terrified to get a Facebook? - Liv96 - 08-13-2013, 11:21 AM
[] - Jacob - 08-13-2013, 11:34 AM
[] - Justin - 08-13-2013, 11:39 AM
[] - BellaChica - 08-13-2013 11:51 AM
[] - Cassidy - 08-13-2013, 12:03 PM