This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook 30 day block from comments likes and messages?
08-15-2013, 06:14 AM
Facebook 30 day block from comments likes and messages?
okay so i just rejoined Facebook after a year an half ago and only personally added 23 people that is it...then later i gotten a bunch of friends request an followers ..i hit the max of 5,000 friends 1,000 followers an i have 1,000+ friends request pending...i don't post alot nor comment due to the large amount of messages i get an stuff. but i a warning message like 5 times now about spamming but i never done anything beside like a like 10 photos or comment like 7 posts ...now i can't message likes or comment..nothing. any advice? and this all happened in just 4 days? help.
are you serious wow this sucks....i also have to prove my identity...does that mean people also reported me as a fake? i mean i can prove myself an stuff but how do i stop the large amount of friends request ...it growing alot it was like 1,088 now it like 1,200+ it growing like crazy?
i don't post i mean my newfeed only has like 13 feeds and that's it. i only personally really added 23 people...the rest are all requestes. i don't even know what i am doing wrong.
should i just deactivate it an leave it alone an contact customer service...but how would i contact them?
to be honest i could care less about followers an amount of friends i have gotten....i never intended on having so many friends request's and followers. That was never what i was after...this just all happened.
and did you not catch the part where i only added 23 people and that was it. other than that it just all came...no clue why.... but ended up like this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook 30 day block from comments likes and messages? - Em - 08-15-2013 06:14 AM
[] - Wurmâ„¢ - 08-15-2013, 06:26 AM
[] - abraXus - 08-15-2013, 06:34 AM
[] - vedanth - 08-15-2013, 06:48 AM
[] - ? - 08-15-2013, 06:57 AM