This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook 30 day block from comments likes and messages?
08-15-2013, 06:34 AM

once you reach the max in friends and pending friend requests, you get automatically marked as a spammer and people at facebook have to review your account, because no one using facebook legitimately have activity like that

you have been marked as a spammer, my friend

and i hate to tell you this, but if you keep doing what you are doing, the next step after being suspended for 30 days, is that facebook just deletes your account, because you refuse to obey the rules

you cant contact customer service, because you are not a customer... you dont pay for anything... so you are a "user" - if you read the terms, which of course you didnt, you will see that facebook has the right to delete any account at any time for any reason - even if they just feel like like because they are in a bad mood

deactivating it wont change anything

as soon as you reactivate it, you are still marked as a spammer, a person who tries to get 5000 friends and tons of followers..... you are fighting a losing battle, my friend
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Wurmâ„¢ - 08-15-2013, 06:26 AM
[] - abraXus - 08-15-2013 06:34 AM
[] - vedanth - 08-15-2013, 06:48 AM
[] - ? - 08-15-2013, 06:57 AM