This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is it so hard to get Facebook likes from your own friends on FB?
08-17-2013, 10:32 AM

The sad thing is most people have the frame of mind as Ventus. These people are usually socially awkward in most settings and don't have very many friends themselves. He wants to assume the worst about you and try to attack you rather than answer your question. Such a person would never like your page, because he feels compelled to criticize you as if it raises his own social status. If he doesn't have as many friends as you have, then he will not like your page or pay attention to anything you post.These are the type of people who have a small scale of friends themselves and have even more trouble getting likes. He probably doesn't have as many friends or likes as you do, nor as attractive as you are.

So here's my answer to the question:

1. Crab in the barrel mentality - I'm not going to give you a "like" because i don't want my "like" to help you get out of this barrel. I want you to stay stuck here with me.

2. Straight up jealousy - similar to the crab in the barrel mentality, but slightly different...these people think "you are all that" and want to be like you so they secretly dislike you even though they may smile in your face.

3. Some people may feel like they are too busy to take the time to "like" your page. they feel like "i'm on here to grow MY business" and don't have time to help others grow there's nor am i interested in what they are offering...they have a one track mind and are not interested in even looking at what others are doing.

4. Didn't even realize they received a message asking them to "like" your page.

5. They are not in business and have no idea how important it is to people who are trying to grow a business. They are usually the type of people who still don't even know how to attach a pic to an email. lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ventus - 08-17-2013, 10:11 AM
[] - . - 08-17-2013, 10:20 AM
[] - Lisa - 08-17-2013 10:32 AM