This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i facebook message this person?
08-17-2013, 06:54 PM

First, privatizing everything on Facebook doesn't make you a loser in Facebook Standards, that's exactly what you should do.

Secondly, take some pictures of random this such as your cat or whatever, and post it up. It doesn't have to be all about you or you and friends, anything will do. If it gets a persons attention, they'll be like me. I click on a photo. If it grabs my attention in any way, I just sit there in front of the computer and scroll mindlessly through their photos...

Give it a go and see what happens. Be sure to have a complete profile to give them an idea of who you are. Once your profile's complete, send her a friend request! Don't be shy, that's what Facebook is there for! Making new friends.

In actual fact, invite everyone you know. Don't hold back. Invite old friends, familiar faces etc etc etc. You'll be able to pick up some strings on Facebook.

ONE TIP THOUGH: Don't be clingy. In other words, don't pest people and bombard them with messages. Take it slowly. And don't look desperate. EVER.

Hope it turns out the way you want it too!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tanvir - 08-17-2013, 06:41 PM
[] - KeiKamyll - 08-17-2013, 06:51 PM
[] - Johan - 08-17-2013 06:54 PM
[] - Troy B - 08-17-2013, 06:57 PM
[] - Cini - 08-17-2013, 07:00 PM
[] - Dipto - 08-17-2013, 07:12 PM