This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the purpose of facebook pix that say "like if you love jesus. ignore if u love satan" etc.?
08-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Whats the purpose of facebook pix that say "like if you love jesus. ignore if u love satan" etc.?
If u click on their pages they are ALWAYS full of these pix, usually ones of beaten animals, deformed or mentally handicap kids etc. They always say stuff like that. They make you feel like a bad person for not commenting or 'liking' something.

What the hell is the point? Its gotta be for money but who is paying them? I mean, no one would care to devote a fb page solely to guilt trip people and not once in a while comment on their own page about something in their lives.... there's never even a pic of the person and its set up like a business page... and if I'm not mistaken, don't you have to pay for those??? What's the motivation here?

Personally I think they're super annoying. I don't need to 'like' a pic to validate my religious beliefs or the fact that I love my mother and don't want her to die or that I think animal abuse and deformed kids are sad.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Whats the purpose of facebook pix that say "like if you love jesus. ignore if u love satan" etc.? - karen b - 08-18-2013 04:59 PM
[] - abraXus - 08-18-2013, 05:06 PM
[] - Alexei - 08-18-2013, 05:08 PM
[] - andy c - 08-18-2013, 05:17 PM
[] - calzrhe - 08-18-2013, 05:20 PM
[] - Scido Amafreikis - 08-18-2013, 05:24 PM