This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my ex ignore my texts, but like my facebook posts?
08-20-2013, 06:46 AM
Why does my ex ignore my texts, but like my facebook posts?
Me and my ex broke up 3 years ago. Ever since we broke up we have always told eachother we still love eachother and miss eachother and all that good stuff. Well, a few months ago we decided to see eachother to see if there was still a "spark" between us. Everything went well I thought, we kissed good bye said our I love yous and she left. Well a few days later she got shipped off cause she is in the military, and I sent her a text explaining to her that I still loved her and asked if she thought the spark was still there, she said she loves me but idk..so I gave it a few days and asked how she felt about me and she read it but no reply. Well a month down the road (she's still shipped ouut) she's liking my facebook posts, pictures and statuses..but she can't send me a reply to a text? What does this mean??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why does my ex ignore my texts, but like my facebook posts? - Ashley - 08-20-2013 06:46 AM
[] - Kenny - 08-20-2013, 07:01 AM
[] - Bryan - 08-20-2013, 07:09 AM