This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Females, what do you think about males?
10-13-2012, 09:17 AM
Females, what do you think about males?
We are hardwired to like you. But you? Do you at least feel something for us or you're just pretending?

I mean, you've got everything, you have beauty, you have social advantages, you control the relationship market, you replicate and generate more of your sisters, you can humiliate and ridicule us without any fear of retailation... what do you want more of? I can understand that power corrupts but aren't you human?

We have nothing. You could show or feel at least some symphaty. I've spent all my life (35, soon 36 years) alone because females avoided me and I lived my life suffering because I was programmed to be attracted to females. Would you wish something like that even on your worst enemy? Do you really take delight in seeing other suffer?

I sometimes hope that there's some humanity behind that ruthlessness and mercilessness...
Thank you to everyone who answers.
@Eyeball: What do females want to be friends? Gifts?
@Eyeball: I have three friends, but I don't see them very often. About twice a month.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Females, what do you think about males? - Gianni Sperti III - 10-13-2012 09:17 AM
[] - SILENT SAINT - 10-13-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - Arrogantroom708 - 10-13-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - Pestybread824 - 10-13-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - Eyeball - 10-13-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - Vampiric Pisces - 10-13-2012, 09:25 AM