This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people close their Facebooks?
08-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Why do people close their Facebooks?
What are some reasons that people would open and close their Facebooks over and over again? Like what's the purpose of closing the account if you're going to open it again? I have a friend on FB that will just appear and disappear and it's just really weird and slightly annoying. Could you guys name some good reasons as to why someone would do this over and over again?
It's actually not deleting it's that they are disabling it...deleting or disabling...it's still annoying.
OK it's a guy. And we're in our early 20s...he's well liked so it shouldn't be a bullying problem. Neither of us are heavy users. Really I don't understand why someone would need to disable it, keep it open for a few months and then disable it again for a week or two then come back on...it's over and over again. Like this is the third time in the past few months. Every time I want to send him a message he's gone again. I haven't spoken to him in a while now. I mean I'm sure that he'll be back on like I said but all I can come up with is that he's avoiding someone...but IDK why you wouldn't just ignore the person, I've done it plenty of times before...and I do mean disabling the account not actually deleting it. Like when he comes back on he'll have all the same friends and all his old posts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do people close their Facebooks? - Niki sanders - 08-22-2013 05:32 AM
[] - Ima - 08-22-2013, 05:34 AM
[] - abraXus - 08-22-2013, 05:44 AM
[] - Jerome - 08-22-2013, 05:51 AM
[] - Anastasia - 08-22-2013, 05:57 AM
[] - Egg - 08-22-2013, 06:04 AM