This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What case can I file for people spreading bad things about me on Facebook?
08-24-2013, 12:56 PM
What case can I file for people spreading bad things about me on Facebook?
i had a friend her name is maria imelda maninag she had a boyfriend after her second marriage ended. the boyfriend is way younger than her, one day the guy called and ask me out to talk about their relationship as a concerned friend i gave the guy time n we ended up together but i happen to believe that she really love him so i asked friends to help me decide if i should tell her or not and we all agreed not to because they r getting married. i stayed away from them and lived my life, but people saw and people knew. i was away from them for almost three years the guy called last february asking me y m spreading the rumors i answered that m not bcoz i was not in their circle for a long time then he stopped sending me messages then the girl called me last march n i told her the truth thats when she got n spread bad rumors about me in facebook hacking my other friend's account n telling hurtful words about me. ita been going on for two weeks already. which type of lawyer should i seek help
and what kind of case should i file? badly need advice

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What case can I file for people spreading bad things about me on Facebook? - Lilith - 08-24-2013 12:56 PM
[] - Mtgo - 08-24-2013, 01:05 PM
[] - SteveO - 08-24-2013, 01:09 PM
[] - Nerses - 08-24-2013, 01:21 PM