This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you recommend attending a Guns 'N' Roses concert?
08-28-2013, 09:07 PM
Would you recommend attending a Guns 'N' Roses concert?
I have an opportunity to see G'N'R in the near future. But I am not overly patient and given Axl's past "devil may care" views of actually starting a show on time, I reluctant to buy a ticket and then face the dilemma of having to bail or wait around until his massively oversized ego is ready to go.

If you had to go to work at 8 a.m. the next morning, would you buy a ticket to one of their shows knowing his history?

BQ - If you have seen them live, how recently did you see them, and did Axl actually "allow" a punctual start of the show?

BQQ - If you are aware of anything in the recent music press that would suggest he has begun to actually respect his fans, I would appreciate those links.

The guy is an amazing talent, but the older I get, the less tolerance I have for arrogant egomaniacs. I am curious if the guy has managed to actually grow up a little.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Would you recommend attending a Guns 'N' Roses concert? - Al Davis - 08-28-2013 09:07 PM
[] - Kevin - 08-28-2013, 09:14 PM
[] - Rocket Queen - 08-28-2013, 09:22 PM