This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ENGLISH EXAM! Don't get me started on social media? (i want opinions of my introduction)?
10-13-2012, 11:16 AM
ENGLISH EXAM! Don't get me started on social media? (i want opinions of my introduction)?
Hey, here's my the start to my introduction...can you please rate it out of 10, and from this introduction which style of writing do you think i should use? (formal, humorous, serious, chatty etc)

''If Facebook were a country, it would now be the 6th most populous in the world.''

Is social media taking over your life? The recent statement highlights the dramatic effect that social networking sites have had in our society and the impact they have had on social interaction.

it's tiny so far Tongue but I don't know what style to write in.. also, how big does an introduction need to be? Should I write paragraphs from least important to most, or should I just write them how they are linked together best and not worry about whether the paragraphs are important or not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ENGLISH EXAM! Don't get me started on social media? (i want opinions of my introduction)? - rebeccaaR15♥ - 10-13-2012 11:16 AM
[] - Salt and Peppy - 10-13-2012, 11:24 AM
[] - Choklitxoxo - 10-13-2012, 11:24 AM