This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get my parents permission to create a Facebook account ?
09-01-2013, 09:48 AM

You can just basically say what you said up here that you really want to be on facebook and all your friends are on it and I want to keep in contact with your friends that you don't see otften. I understand where you guys are coming about why you guys aren't a facebook fan but I feel I'm mature enough to handle it. I think the reason that there are bullying stories is because people's facebook friends are more like the entire grade or school of there's. In that case some of there facebook friends aren't even there friends they probably just accept and send friend requests to people that aren't even there friends because they probably think it's cool to have hundreds or thousands of facebook friends. You can just tell them that also because I've have facebook friends that try to get people's attention and they are friends with people that I don't even think they are even there friends and they annoy them on facebook and It's just like why are they on your friends list if they aren't even there friends?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bob - 09-01-2013, 09:38 AM
[] - froggy - 09-01-2013 09:48 AM
[] - Nadja - 09-01-2013, 10:04 AM
[] - Blade Of Glory - 09-01-2013, 10:19 AM
[] - Fartso - 09-01-2013, 10:30 AM
[] - Sassylover - 09-01-2013, 10:45 AM
[] - Iamnotbillgates - 09-01-2013, 10:53 AM