This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Facebook Account has been hacked, please help?
09-02-2013, 03:14 AM
My Facebook Account has been hacked, please help?
Respected Viewer, From the last 3 yrs i have been using fb, but due to some personal problem i did not open the account for few month i.e from January 2013 to April 2013, on the month of may i have tried to log in my account but its says "given email doesn't belong to any account" after tried few times i checked my email id, on 11th april fb team sent me the message that Your log in email and password has changed and reset to coolgael@xxxx.com, and they have given one link that if you didn't changed it then secure your account here, but the given link is expired, Then i asked to my friend to check the hacker mail id in fb search but again the result came that "No result Match" i think he changed my id to coolgael then again he reset to some other mail id, so i am unable to do anything, he changed security answer too, please give some valid solution, thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Facebook Account has been hacked, please help? - Hajeera - 09-02-2013 03:14 AM
[] - withaC - 09-02-2013, 03:28 AM
[] - Daniel - 09-02-2013, 03:35 AM
[] - James - 09-02-2013, 03:48 AM