This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Relationship Status Question?
09-02-2013, 03:26 AM
Facebook Relationship Status Question?
Hey guys/gals, i was just wondering if you could help me out with something.

Basically me and my girlfriend are going through a rough patch (Exams, Stress, Few Arguments and being away from home, as we are at Uni) and i have a question about Facebook.

Obviously me and my Girlfriend, possibly ex-girlfriend soon (OMG!) are both still friends on Facebook, but she recently 'hid' her Facebook relationship status to "Only Me". I therefore did the same thing, but of course i can see on my Facebook "In a realtionship with *******". What i'm wondering is, if she were to change her status to "Single" on Facebook, would my relationship status still remain as "In a relationship with her name", or would it simply be "In a relationship".

I'm just curious about this because if my girlfriend has removed me as a boyfriend on Facebook (Extremely childish in my opinion) i'd just like to know. As i said, both our accounts have relationship status "hidden", but i was just wondering if her name would still show on my relationship status if she had actually changed her's to single".

Cheers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook Relationship Status Question? - Andrew - 09-02-2013 03:26 AM
[] - abandonedxaccount - 09-02-2013, 03:27 AM
[] - Gordon - 09-02-2013, 03:41 AM
[] - Absterbabe!!! - 09-02-2013, 03:47 AM
[] - Daniel - 09-02-2013, 03:55 AM