This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moroccan Man on Facebook..?
09-04-2013, 01:15 AM

Hi, I'm Moroccan and generally when you receive this kind of friend request from a Moroccan, it's just a way for him to get some new friends around the world and chat and like someone said above, it's more acceptable here in Morocco to initiate strangers, for example we greet strangers in the street without even knowing them, Islam encourages this kind of behaviour. so why would someone who greet strangers in the street without knowing them not add a stranger on the other side of the world ? hope you get my point ! Smile

Regarding this person well, Moroccans are just like any people in the world, you will find good ones on the net as well as bad ones. as time goes on, you would definitely tell if this guy is serious or not depending on how you consider him (a friend, potential lover...)

It is true that some Moroccan add western girls/womens to get use of them (cam nudity requests, profit mariage...) in this case I wouldn't recommend this relationship.

It's funny to see those French words in his message "derangement" which means disturbing, French is the second language here after Arabic, so don't mind the funny spelling and words mistakes when you talk to a Moroccan haha

Hope my opinion as a native helped you Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Moroccan Man on Facebook..? - Megan - 09-04-2013, 12:34 AM
[] - Christopher - 09-04-2013, 12:41 AM
[] - luis bautista - 09-04-2013, 12:47 AM
[] - Girlie - 09-04-2013, 12:57 AM
[] - Kittysue - 09-04-2013, 01:08 AM
[] - Splendid evil - 09-04-2013 01:15 AM