This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How could I be following someone on facebook who I did not hit "follow" for?
09-04-2013, 07:50 PM
How could I be following someone on facebook who I did not hit "follow" for?
I was scrolling through my Facebook news feed and came across a "story/notification" from someone whom I had a falling out with and haven't been friends on Facebook with for a few months now.

Wondering why the story had come up, I clicked this persons name and it said on the "follow" icon on her page that I was "following" her. How could this be possible when, 1: We are not even Facebook friends anymore and, 2: Even when we were Facebook friends, I did not select the "follow" option. I don't "follow" anyone on Facebook so I find that strange that out of no where it shows up that I am following her.

Side note: Could it be a Facebook glitch? Because recently I have been getting another girls (I AM friends with her) status updates received as an actual notification when I go into Facebook. It reads
"(Insert name) updated her status to: "..........""
I then went to her profile and saw that I was not following her, nor had I starred her as a close friend, AND we have been Facebook friends for a while and just recently in the last few weeks this has started happening.

I'm wondering if it's possibly a Facebook mistake?
Someone just answered that "I never unsubscribed from them" but in my question, it clearly states that I did not ever hit "follow" on this person's profile even when we WERE friends on Facebook. Just wanted to make sure that it was clear. I have never "followed" anyone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How could I be following someone on facebook who I did not hit "follow" for? - Laura Keohokalole - 09-04-2013 07:50 PM
[] - abraXus - 09-04-2013, 07:55 PM