This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird to friend random people on Facebook?
09-06-2013, 12:14 AM

Yes! That's a bit weird, so please don't do it unless you want to be regarded as a stalker Smile I used to believe that was how people ended up with like 1000+ friends, but it's really not. They just know so many people and add friends of friends who they've met once or twice. Basically, if you recognize someone but you've never talked to them (i.e. you've never been introduced), don't add them. You can message them or poke them if you find them attractive/want to be flirty, but that's it.

Remember that it's quality over quantity. If you have 1000 friends and only talk to half of them, what's the point of keeping the other half around? I used to have 500 friends (mostly from school), but after I graduated I got that down to 350 people who I actually care about and want to talk to. Sounds mean, but it felt good to unfriend people who never once bothered to wish me a happy birthday in the several years that I'd had them on FB - those aren't real friends!

Answer mine? I need a guy's opinion! http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...332AA2zaYl
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Suzy - 09-05-2013, 11:47 PM
[] - Andrez - 09-05-2013, 11:59 PM
[] - A. Person - 09-06-2013, 12:01 AM
[] - Daniel - 09-06-2013, 12:05 AM
[] - toronto27 - 09-06-2013 12:14 AM