This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I made up a fake person?
09-07-2013, 07:18 AM
I made up a fake person?
So I'm 15 and I made up this fake account on Facebook, he is real in real life but we don't know we each other, I talked to some people I knew in real life and asked them about myself to see what they think of me. It soon got to that this guy I made up was in love with me and knows where everyone lives.i don't know how I could stoop so low. The point is, the story of this guy got to fictional, and some people figured it out , I'm so ashamed of myself , I lied again and told them that he's real , they just left, my closest friends said we believe you but I have a feeling one of them is noticing my lies. I hate that I did this , but I can't take it back. I don't feel like going to school because of those people who are noticing. What do I do??? I can't tell the truth, because I'll never be trusted , it's almost summer and I don't want to get a reputation of the lying girl , I just want a way out of this. I thought maybe I could tell them that I'm gonna block him or something. But that would be lying too. I'm so sad I might lose my friends , I just want to go back and fix everything but I can't. Please tell me what to say exactly. I'm such a bad human being and a disgrace to live on earth. I just don't want anyone to think of me as untrustworthy. Please help.
How do I get them to stop talking about it???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I made up a fake person? - YouknowI - 09-07-2013 07:18 AM
[] - Beth - 09-07-2013, 07:32 AM
[] - Char - 09-07-2013, 07:40 AM
[] - Robert - 09-07-2013, 07:52 AM