This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you save/download a picture from someone else's facebook will they know about it?
11-07-2013, 08:06 AM

I don't think so...I took some of those photos that had funny sayings on it, I simple copied/paste itt & put it on my page...it also gives us options to 'EDIT" I took of their FB link, deleted it & used my own saying...where it sez say something about this? Also, if u go there it should ask if you want that link to that photo i.e. use that option & if it has that edit option delete her link cuz it will be on there...usually. try it this way & u should be in the clear. I just did it yesterday, I right hand clicked on her pic, posted it on my page & I didn't even see her link connected to it or her name...nothing about her. It let me edit it & I put my own verse on the top of it...

however if others are tagged in that particular photo or/and post...then it may not let u depends on her settings, u may have to ask or she'll be tied to it & all others who are tagged in it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Andy Liddell - 11-07-2013, 08:00 AM
[] - $ayit - 11-07-2013 08:06 AM
[] - PETER - 11-07-2013, 08:09 AM