This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What makes you unfollow/unfriend etc?
11-07-2013, 08:00 AM

Cussing. I'm not going to follow someone on Twitter who cusses.

The thing is a lot of people I follow on Twitter say they are Christian yet still cuss something awful. I have unfollowed a lot of people due to cussing. I don't want read it or hear it.

One girl I became friends with on Twitter reminded me a lot of myself when was going through troubled times. She fought depression, had a daughter, single and such. A lot of her tweets on Twitter were depression. We often talked and I did what I could to encourage her and tell her there is hope. Life can get better.

She started drinking a lot and got a boyfriend. Her tweets were call about having sex, how she would have sex, how she wanted sex and so on. One night she said "My man is in the shower and I'm drunk as a dog." She then went on and on about what she'd do to him when he got out and said she'd take pictures.

I hated to unfollow her because I still wanted to be there when she needed someone to talk to but I had enough. I couldn't take reading those kind of things daily. So I unfollowed her.

I still feel bad about that.

As for Facebook - I rarely unfriend anyone. I did unfriend a now ex brother inlaw after he went to jail for drunk driving with my nephew who was 3 at the time. I actually blocked him. I also unfriended his mom after awhile too due to her ranting about him being in jail. That is it though. I haven't unfriended anyone else.

BQ: What's your natural hair color? - My hair is a natural mix of blond, red and brown. It actually at times looks more blond some days and other days it looks more red. I was once told people would kill for these natural highlights. lol I just wish my hair would make up it's mind. I don't cut it or do anything special to it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ♥ ariel ♥ - 11-07-2013, 07:58 AM
[] - Faith - 11-07-2013 08:00 AM
[] - fatloaf966 - 11-07-2013, 08:02 AM
[] - hannah. ♥ - 11-07-2013, 08:09 AM
[] - Que sera, sera. - 11-07-2013, 08:09 AM
[] - Sydηəy - 11-07-2013, 08:13 AM
[] - cooingbranch074 - 11-07-2013, 08:16 AM
[] - Mightyanimal407 - 11-07-2013, 08:23 AM
[] - Ethical Paradox - 11-07-2013, 08:29 AM