This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that society still brainwashes and makes women.....?
10-13-2012, 02:51 PM

I'm afraid I can't relate....
-I believe both sexes "need" each other equally
-I saw just as many men being harassed and teased by classmates for not having a girlfriend, being a virgin, being interested in anything not deemed manly by the boys(and girls) around him.
-Watching sitcoms where the husband is a lazy idiot who would literally probably die without his calm rational wife(and occasionally daughters) to guide him through life like he were still a child.
-If a woman is happier single then all power to her. But then you can't say a woman is brainwashed just because she isn't happier being single.
-sperm still come from men and I have yet to see legit proof of successful artificial sperm. But if it happens, hooray for the people who choose to go that route.
-I was not raised lazy, I was raised to do my share
I know how to cook over 100 dishes each of which people have enjoyed, sometimes I cook for banquets for small family gatherings or ceremonies in my clubs and groups both in and out of school.
-I don't feel comfortable in a dirty environment.
-I'm 20 and I look after my baby cousin probably more than her own mother
-I don't have a job at the moment but I make good cash doing odd jobs. and when I want something I get it with my own money(gifts are not included)

Point is, you seem to portray men as unable to be self sufficient when really a lot of men, not just myself, do well on our own. You have your own life experience and I have mine. Maybe society still does hold to the belief that women have no worth without men. But I think you aren't doing any better when your whole argument could be broken down to
"Men need women more, not the other way around"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - John - 10-13-2012, 02:51 PM
[] - Xavier - 10-13-2012, 02:51 PM
[] - Lois L - 10-13-2012, 02:51 PM
[] - SILENT SAINT - 10-13-2012 02:51 PM
[] - KLII - 10-13-2012, 02:51 PM
[] - SingYourHeart - 10-13-2012, 02:51 PM
[] - PplAnnoyMeOnGS - 10-13-2012, 02:51 PM
[] - Woody Black - 10-13-2012, 02:51 PM