This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I accidentally sent a message to the wrong person on facebook. NEED HELP! what should i do?
11-10-2013, 05:36 PM
I accidentally sent a message to the wrong person on facebook. NEED HELP! what should i do?
WHAT HAPPENED!!
I was on Facebook and When I went to the chat to see who's online and stuff. The guy i was going to sent it to was online so i was going to send it to him. But when I went to press is name. My phones touchscreen started like lagging and stuff and it ended thinking I choose the name under the guy I was sending it to but I didn't realize that till after i sent the message

NEED HELP!!
I need help I sent a message to some random girl I don't ever take to. The message had nothing to do with her or anything. it was about money and stuff. Wasn't even intended to go to her. Is there a way too deleting it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I accidentally sent a message to the wrong person on facebook. NEED HELP! what should i do? - chris - 11-10-2013 05:36 PM
[] - Joe - 11-10-2013, 05:52 PM
[] - Smile - 11-10-2013, 05:55 PM