This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like him but I think he likes her? (easy 10 points)?
11-18-2013, 10:23 AM
I like him but I think he likes her? (easy 10 points)?
Alright...so there is this one boy on the football team at my university who I have hung out with a few times. We've gone to parties together in a group with 5 or 6 people and it has been really fun. He is very religious and doesn't drink which I find very attractive. In other words, he's not your typical football bro. Anyways, he follows me on twitter and instagram and likes all of my stuff, especially pictures! I really want to get to know him better but there is a little problem, my friend who is on the soccer team told me that he likes a tennis girl and the tennis girl likes him!!! But he doesn't like her twitter/instagram stuff! Haha not going to lie, I'm a little jealous. However, I have heard that they have been texting and hanging out but they haven't done anything yet? And the other day he replied to one of my tweets! I really am into him and I think he thinks I'm cute, at least I hope...also my other friend on another sports team is really good friends with him and when she talks to me many times she mentions him. Also, when I hung out with him in his teammates room once I would catch him looking over at me quite a bit. Can someone please help me analyze this situation. How should I go about this. I really don't know him THAT well, but to be honest I'm not a fan of this other girl probably because I'm just jealous! Thanks so much! I'd appreciate a lot of feedback.

Extra points for best answer!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I like him but I think he likes her? (easy 10 points)? - c0113g3 g!r1 - 11-18-2013 10:23 AM
[] - confused - 11-18-2013, 10:26 AM