This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why isn’t this girl on my Facebook interested in going to a football game with me?
11-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Why isn’t this girl on my Facebook interested in going to a football game with me?
I would like to know why this girl is avoiding me. First of all, I know she is a football fan and I am too. We had met up a few times and she seemed to have fun being around me. However, when I asked her if she wanted to go to the football game with me that is coming up on Sunday, she didn’t give me a straight answer and she didn’t seemed enthusiastic. She just said: “we will see. I have to let you know.” So weeks go by, I have tickets to a football game and I asked her again if she thought about going because I had a ticket. Again, she said the same thing like: “I still don’t know yet but will let you know.” So I told her that I will just find someone else to go with because I don’t want the tickets to go to waste.

Now today, I saw she put on her Facebook: “GOING TO THE FOOTBALL GAME ON SUNDAY! I CANNOT WAIT!” So I commented back and said something like: “You know what? All this time I asked you go to the game with me, you didn’t even bother to show interest so why go all of a sudden?” Then I sent her a private text saying: “I am really disappointed that you are blowing me off and not giving me an honest answer. For you to go to the game with your friends when I asked you first is very immature on your part!”

Was she being rude? Why is she blowing me off and not even showing interest in going with me? Should I still keep her as a friend on Facebook? She treats me differently like I have special needs but on her Facebook, she seems so excited about football but won’t bother to talk to me at all about it and will just ignore me when I invite her out! It hurts my feelings too. Also she claims she is always busy and making excuses but she is lying! I know she isn’t busy and just saying an excuse to come up with a reason to not talk to me. Why is that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why isn’t this girl on my Facebook interested in going to a football game with me? - Sean Dalt - 11-20-2013 04:01 PM
[] - Joshua - 11-20-2013, 04:05 PM
[] - DiMaZ D - 11-20-2013, 04:15 PM
[] - JanetM - 11-20-2013, 04:23 PM
[] - Jae - 11-20-2013, 04:27 PM