This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Facebook said I was disabled though I did nothing wrong?
11-22-2013, 10:33 PM
My Facebook said I was disabled though I did nothing wrong?
So during a group chat one day, i was asked to put in a security code number, so i put it in and it gave me a message that said my facebook was temporarily blocked.That meant i couldnt like, comment, message, or group chat. It also said it would start working in 30 days. So it was about 2 weeks not liking, commenting, or messaging anyone. Then a few days ago, I tried to log on, and it said my account was disabled!! I got really mad cuz this happened to me one time, and now again. I clicked on a link that said if i was seeing this by mistake, so i wrote an angry email to them about how they mistaken my profile a second time, and they still sent me a link to the many possibilities of how and why i was disabled, none which i violated. If anyone is reading this and knows whats going on, please help me, cuz i would appreciate it very much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Facebook said I was disabled though I did nothing wrong? - Bijan - 11-22-2013 10:33 PM
[] - Ben - 11-22-2013, 10:47 PM
[] - Hamza - 11-22-2013, 10:48 PM
[] - stephanie - 11-22-2013, 11:03 PM