This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I deactivated my Facebook. I had to reactive to get a phone number. Now I can't deactivate it again. Why?
11-25-2013, 08:50 AM
I deactivated my Facebook. I had to reactive to get a phone number. Now I can't deactivate it again. Why?
Does anyone know if there is a time limit from when you reactive to when you can deactivate a Facebook account again? I would like to keep the account deactivated, but didn't realize that I would need to log-in to get my friends phone number from an old message.
I have not tried to reactive and deactive multiple times in the last 24 hours, or even in the past year. It has been over 48 hours since I reactivated it and there is still not an option to deactivate.
Unfortunately, I DO need to deactivate this account for work and personal reasons. Social media is not just like e-mail.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I deactivated my Facebook. I had to reactive to get a phone number. Now I can't deactivate it again. Why? - Amanda LaLA - 11-25-2013 08:50 AM
[] - abc - 11-25-2013, 08:53 AM
[] - Dan - 11-25-2013, 09:06 AM