This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to bury the hatchet with your ex girlfriend?
10-13-2012, 07:18 PM

i have been through break up before, and i understand your point of view, at the same time, i also feel for your ex. The ditcher moves on faster than the ditched.

2 years ago when my ex broke up with me, he too wanna be just friends, i however chose to rid him outta my life by returning his stuff and deleting every memory of him and i don't regret that decision one bit now. There was a point in my life however when i wanted to reconcile and be friends with him since we spent our college years together. He didn't really respond well to my good intention so once again, we became strangers. Recently, after more than a year, i received a text from him. But guess what, i was surprised, but without complicated emotions. Now i know that i've finally moved on from him and that doesn't necessarily mean that me and my ex must be in good terms.

I know you meant well, but please do your ex a favour and leave her alone and let her best friends help her deal with her problems. furthermore i bet she's hurting even more since you've found her replacement already.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pretty Cat - 10-13-2012 07:18 PM