This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are your thoughts on Officially Ice’s 10 Reasons Black guys prefer White girls?
10-13-2012, 07:28 PM

... Why did i waste my time reading that bull? Haa... Let me put it this way, weak minded men, especially weak minded black, will buy into this crud and call every black woman a "insert negative stereotype here" because they are plain stupid and insecure with themselves... There is nothing wrong with dating interracially, but when you have to put down the people of your own race to validate your reasoning... I'd rather you not call yourself 'black'... Real black people can date out and have respect for the men and women of their race, the fact you have to cop out and blame black women or men just proves how weak minded you are and how much of a disgrace you are. Also i'm sorry but if you see these 'negative traits' you see in black women or men, its because you yourself possess them, and can therefore relate to them. If you aren't gonna give black women or men respect when you date or marry out, then please just stfu... Because i as a young black man, do not wish to lose the chance to meet an amazing queen because so many black men before me ruined the image of black men, i represent myself but, people still see a certain image when they see me... And i don't want to see chasms emerge from the stupidity of a few against my queens i regard so highly... So as always, my ladies, y'know i'm your number 1 fan along with many other black men with sense, and i apologize for the stupidity of misguided black men, women and people posing as 'black'... Peace be with you all...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Arthur - 10-13-2012, 07:28 PM
[] - dejele - 10-13-2012, 07:28 PM
[] - Lyenayle - 10-13-2012, 07:28 PM
[] - Lena4ka _ Dii? - 10-13-2012, 07:28 PM
[] - Ben Air Boston - 10-13-2012, 07:28 PM
[] - brittanyâ—¦ - 10-13-2012, 07:28 PM
[] - Silva - 10-13-2012 07:28 PM
[] - heartmiley♡ - 10-13-2012, 07:28 PM