This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I recover my facebook?
11-30-2013, 09:44 AM

If you've lost your email to the account, then there is almost no way to log on and recover it. If you don't have the email at all you should
1. Create or use a new Facebook account and search for your previous accounts user.
2. Go to the details or information on that account and look for the username. Generally it will be under email address but it may be hidden (if this is the case and you have no idea what the email is then you can't do anything)
3. Go to hotmail or whatever site you used to make the email and try logging in.
4. If unsuccessful then you should try the "forgot my password" and answer the security questions.
4b. If successful then you can try logging into your old Facebook account using this email. If the email works but password is wrong, use the "forgot password" again. This will send a link to your email account I which you can change your password.
5. Go to user settings and deactivate your account.

If none of this works, it is possible to contact facebook support (scroll down to the bottom of any facebook page and click on the "Contact us" link). Email them all these details and they will respond with things like, when did you last use this account, what country/ region and can you tell us who this is (this will show photos of random people on your friends list, if you can correctly identify them you should be successful)

If you can't gain access to your email (you will probably have to go through all the same things as above ^^) then you have almost no hope of deactivating your account.

Hope this helped Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I recover my facebook? - Undying - 11-30-2013, 09:28 AM
[] - ANDy - 11-30-2013, 09:40 AM
[] - Shaun - 11-30-2013 09:44 AM
[] - William - 11-30-2013, 09:55 AM
[] - Janine - 11-30-2013, 10:02 AM
[] - Daniel - 11-30-2013, 10:08 AM