This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I convince my perents into letting me have a Facebook?
12-02-2013, 12:56 AM

I agree that there should be certain rules. Talk to your mom and ask her what do you have to do, so she feels safe, if you have a Facebook. Tell her that you will only add family, school mates and friends of yours that she knows of? Tell her there are school groups etc. and this will help you stay informed easily.

Sylvia, I have read very carefully your article. Are you open for debate? : ) No bad feelings at all... As a parent myself I'd like to reveal another point of view. I do care about safety, I just think that too much control may lead to problems in our kids' futures. One things is that must learn to take some decisions alone from an early age, and another - it might literally ruin their confidence. "Everyone else" may sound funny for us as adults, but to a child this really matters and we shouldn't underestimate it. Full access to their accounts sound ridiculous to me... Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Raychel Taio cruz - 12-02-2013, 12:23 AM
[] - Abu Mansaf - 12-02-2013, 12:39 AM
[] - Jessica - 12-02-2013, 12:50 AM
[] - Sylvia - 12-02-2013, 12:52 AM
[] - Megan - 12-02-2013 12:56 AM