This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can somebody take a printscreen of a facebook conversation without permission?
12-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Can somebody take a printscreen of a facebook conversation without permission?
Can a person take a printscreen of a facebook conversation without asking for permission from the one with whom he had this conversation ? By the way, this conversation has no private information !
"If you are having a conversation with someone on Facebook or any other social media, that person can take a screen shot of the conversation without asking your permission" Do you mean that my private messages can be shared any place on facebook and considered legal ?
"If you are having a conversation with someone on Facebook or any other social media, that person can take a screen shot of the conversation without asking your permission" Do you mean that my private messages can be shared any place on facebook and considered legal ?
I mean chat history not just ordinary posts or comments

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can somebody take a printscreen of a facebook conversation without permission? - Sun - 12-09-2013 10:33 PM
[] - nest843 - 12-09-2013, 10:37 PM
[] - Spoken Love - 12-09-2013, 10:43 PM
[] - Kay - 12-09-2013, 10:58 PM
[] - George - 12-09-2013, 11:12 PM
[] - twin_dragons_90 - 12-09-2013, 11:18 PM