This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my facebook is hacked and is sending a dangerous link to all of my friends repeatedly!?
12-10-2013, 10:04 AM
my facebook is hacked and is sending a dangerous link to all of my friends repeatedly!?
a friend of mine sent my this : http://tuvaustriahellas.gr/?4lz7ogmevif3...1c781cb67d ;
i opened the link , :"( , and this link started to send to all of my friends as a message, repeatedly , so same thing must have happened to him , i changed my password , checked the active sessions and everything and nothing happened. now im forced to get like 20 messages every second saying what is this link and that i should stop sending this ... , and i have to tell them to not click the link cause its a hack ... and some of them think it is me who is sending the message . so i made a post saying to not click the link and it was not me sending it , but the point is the message is still sending . and by the way i have like 700 friends , so i mean this. i don't know how to stop it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my facebook is hacked and is sending a dangerous link to all of my friends repeatedly!? - Luis - 12-10-2013 10:04 AM
[] - 0 - 12-10-2013, 10:20 AM
[] - Esheel - 12-10-2013, 10:30 AM
[] - Steven - 12-10-2013, 10:38 AM
[] - Castle - 12-10-2013, 10:42 AM