This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What & what not should you post on your facebook account?
12-11-2013, 01:16 AM

(1) Do I need to give my real birthdate ? If yes any legal reasons ? Any legal penalties from facebook or someone else for giving a wrong birth date ?
-dont need to, just month n day is enough, no penalties, they r just social networking site
(2) Do I need to post my own photo ?
-not necessarily, depends if u think ur good-looking, u can, but it's better to put in so that people would want to interact with u (cuz with photo of human, people will feel like interacting with human rather than cars, bike or cartoon character)
(3) Once I create the facebook account, can I permanently delete everything that I posted on my account & close it if I decide to do so in future ?
facebook change their terms (how to put it not sure). previously once an account deactivated, all the comments made by the account disappeared but i think today, even if the account is deactivated, the name, the comments n even the private message are still able to be seen..

really,its up to ur personal preferences, whether to keep it private (which is best for everybody, just connect with closed friends and families, u can control that) or public (best for celebrities who want "fame" like miley or kardashians i guess)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - helena rogue - 12-11-2013 01:16 AM
[] - Gaurav Sharma - 12-11-2013, 01:23 AM
[] - Hemraj - 12-11-2013, 01:38 AM
[] - SriElr - 12-11-2013, 01:51 AM
[] - Daniel - 12-11-2013, 01:52 AM