This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend Request question...don't know if just refused or if problem with Facebook?
12-15-2013, 01:54 AM
Friend Request question...don't know if just refused or if problem with Facebook?
So I added 8 people (I know all of them) and 4 accepted. When I went on one of the other person's pages who had not yet accepted to check if they had accepted, it said "add friend" - there was no "friend request sent". So, then I went on the other three people's pages and the same thing was displayed!

Then I went into my timeline and it said who I had become friends with recently AND also "X has sent a friend request to Y" (somebody who just happens to not have accepted me yet). However, it was not listed on my timeline that I had sent friend requests to the other people (who had not added me yet)...does this mean that they didn't accept the request? Or that they just didn't receive it? Should it come up on my timeline that I sent a friend request to someone even if they refused it??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Friend Request question...don't know if just refused or if problem with Facebook? - iLikePiano99 :-) - 12-15-2013 01:54 AM
[] - pri✍ - 12-15-2013, 02:06 AM
[] - Raphial Lee - 12-15-2013, 02:07 AM
[] - Jerry. - 12-15-2013, 02:18 AM
[] - Connor - 12-15-2013, 02:32 AM