This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I attract more likes on Facebook?
12-15-2013, 04:23 PM

Well you answered your own question "she's more popular then you" but there are other reasons too

being really pretty only attracts the weird likes. I don't know about you but I have no intension about making someone feel better about themselves if I don't like them. If my friend puts up a new profile pic, even if she wasn't attractive I would like the picture because she's my friend and I want her to feel good about her self. If some really attractive girl that I don't know has a nice profile pic I'm probably not going to like it and I definitely wouldn't if I didn't like her. It doesn't matter how many "friends you have on Facebook" its mostly your real friends that will comment and like.

I just wanna say I don't know you so I can't judge but you opened saying how pretty you were I wouldn't want to feed and fuel that arrogance out of spite so I wouldn't like your profile. I don't know if you are actually like that but thats just another example why you might not be getting the likes

also 19 likes is a lot I wouldn't be displeased with that all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dean - 12-15-2013, 04:22 PM
[] - Daniel - 12-15-2013 04:23 PM